Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No Better Place to Vacation!


When I think of beaches, there are so many choices around the world. But when I think of real vacations, well, I want a places with more than just nice beaches. I want a place that has culture, music, food, mystery and more. That is why I think Rio de Janeiro is just about the perfect place for a vacation. It has all of those things and more! The topography of the land as seen from Corcovado (the Christ statue) is key to understanding how beautiful and diverse this city is. From the beaches to the mountains above, from the restaurants to the clubs, from the beautiful bodies and faces to the energy of the city itself, this is one place that never gets old. Antonio Carlos Jobim, who co-wrote the song, "Girl From Ipanema" said, "There are two kinds of people in the world, those who have been to Rio de Janeiro, and those who haven't!" I know exactly what he meant, and tell my clients that once you go there, you are never the same afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment